United States - St Louis
Music education facility emphasizing accelerated learning through music mathematics, acoustical science, music theory, historical training systems, and assistive technology.
What type of teaching do you do?
Music Education, Music Theory, Music Mathematics, Acoustical Science, Music History, Musicology, Harmonic Analysis, Music Performance, Music Lessons (Individual), Music Lessons (Group), Multi-instrument Lessons, Piano, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Voice, Drums, Composition, Songwriting, MIDI, Lectures, Seminars, Conferences
Did you study, if so what?
20 years of research in Music Theory, Enharmonic Physics, and Acoustical Science has led me to an ancient music training system that ties music from all cultures together mathematically! This music calculator based on enharmonic division is to key to understanding ALL music knowledge and will save you YEARS UPON YEARS of training and can be used for a LIFETIME from grade school through college and beyond! Everything youll EVER need to know! Call 314-327-0409 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set an appointment now!
Do you offer any other help to your students?
*To assist clients with related technologies, study materials, supplies, and activities.
*To build community through incentives such as networking, shared data and resources, job referrals, conferences, internships, etc.
What teaching strategies do you make use of?
· Unlimited consultation
· Videotaped weekly instruction into DVD or WMV
· Videotaped monthly seminar / workshop into DVD or WMV
· Client services such a composition completion / audio and midi tracking / fill-in session work / hardware programming / mixing / CD burning / repairs / flyers / logo design
· Library of related music books and manuals
· Library of related downloaded videos
· Display of charts and graphs including
* COMPLETE ALPHA-NUMERIC DIAGRAM OF DIATONIC AND SYMMETRICAL SCALE SYSTEMS BASED ON CIRCLE OF 5THS / 4THS ( IN FULL COLOR)
* COLOR CODED GUITAR FRETBOARD CHARTS SHOWING EVERY NOTE COMBINATION POSSIBLE ON THE INSTRUMENT (APPROX. 12 X 20 FT.)
* COLOR CODED PIANO KEYBOARD CHARTS SHOWING EVERY NOTE COMBINATION POSSIBLE ON THE INSTRUMENT (APPROX. 12 X 20 FT.)
* CHORD PROGRESSION ALPHA-NUMERICS EXHIBIT
* GALLERY OF HISTORICAL FIGURES IN MUSIC HISTORY FEATURING BREAKTHROUGHS IN MUSIC THEORY, MATH, AND SCIENCE AS WELL AS FAMOUS COMPOSERS & INVENTORS
* LOST MUSIC TRAINING SYSTEMS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
* CHRONOLOGICAL AND PERIODIC TIME LINE CHART OF MANKINDS MUSICAL DEVELOPMENT IN VARIOUS PARTS OF THE WORLD
What is your history in the industry?
Performed with over 200 bands (freelance) throughout the United States. Over 20 years of independent (unfunded)research in music mathematics, music history, and acoustical science.