LEARNING TO PLAY PIANO THE RIGHT WAY
United States - SOUTH FLORIDA
LEARN TO PLAY PIANO OR IMPROVE YOUR PIANO PLAYING OR START PLAYING PIANO AGAIN......IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME
Study With One Of The Most Highly Recommended Teachers of the Steinway Piano Gallery of Boca Raton.
No Contracts - No Pre-Payments - No Missed Lesson Penalties - Flexible Scheduling
LEARN TO PLAY ANY OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS & STYLE OF MUSIC
Broadway, Movie & TV Themes- The Great Standards- The Old & Latest Pop Tunes - Jazz - Blues - Latin - Gospel - Ethnic - and More!
I teach a unique system of learning that will have you playing as well and better in 3 to 6 months than most others that have studied for a year. I created this system especially for adult beginners (but is applicable to all) who just want to be able to sit down at the piano and play the music they love as quickly as possible.
There is a better way, a smarter way to practice that will have you at minimum, triple your progress without having to perform all the drills and exercises of the traditional methods of learning. 2 to 5 hours a week of this special practice is all you need to move along nicely.
30 years as a professional musician in New York City has taught me a trick or two to help students learn much faster.
The most important factor in learning to play piano well, is knowing how to practice the correct method. This system will have you up and running very quickly - or Improve your playing dramatically.
Master just this one system and you will amaze yourself in a very short time. If Your a Beginner, Imagine What It Will Be Like to be Able to Play Your First Songs Within 5 to 8 Sessions
SOME REASONS YOU MAY WANT TO CALL
- Your taking lessons now and not happy with your progress(or teacher) Something is missing - youre frustrated.
- Youve studied only classical piano and want to learn how to play jazz or pop piano without the restriction of sheet music.
- You took piano lessons years ago and wish you had continued.
- You sing and want to accompany yourself on the piano.
- You believe that playing the piano would be a great stress reliever.(Youre correct!)
- You write songs and want to get them down on sheet music.
- You want to help & encourage your child who is taking music lessons.
- Maybe the kids are grown & out of the house, and youd like to do something for yourself.
- YOURE JUST ALWAYS WANTED TO!
A COUPLE OF LEARNING MYTHS
1) I dont think I could learn at my age. If youre an older beginner, (40 to 60), your goal is to have the ability to read and play at a level than you enjoy. Its about making music and having fun.
2) I dont believe Im musically inclined. If youve ever danced, hummed a tune you love, or tapped your fingers to the beat of a song, you can learn. Your love of music and how it makes you feel are the primary ingredients needed to get started. All we need to do is to get you to bring that feeling you have over to the piano keyboard. You can do it! LETS DISPEL THESE MYTHS
Lets have a chat about what youre piano goals are: CALL CLIFF AT: 954-935-9004 (EVE.) From West Palm Beach To Pembrooke Pines
LETS GET STARTED! - LETS LEARN TO PLAY! AND LETS ENJOY IT IN THE PROCESS!
What type of teaching do you do?
Pop & Jazz Piano for beginners to advanced learners
Did you study, if so what?
Do you offer any other help to your students?
Specializing with beginners of all ages