Waterproofing, Maintenance Painting.
South Africa - Durban
Waterproofing, Maintenance & Painting. - Water Leakages? Dampness? In your home or business. We have the solution!
We specialise in:
Waterproofing on any type of Roof, Walls, Showers, Balconies, Chimneys, Damp proofing and Rising Damp. Torch-on and flashing on any roof Roof & Gutter Cleaning. Pressure Cleaning. Painting AND all other maintenance for residential, commercial & industrial properties.
We only use the best quality products. Best Quality Service for the Best Pricing in the Industry!
Contact Kobus for a free quote.
Cell/Whatsapp: +27 76 168 4926Fax: 086 558 4926
How long have you been in the business?
I have been in the business for 12 years.
What tips do you have about Roofing?
* Clean and Inspect Gutters and downspouts for blockage and leaks. Remove leaves and debris, do not wash material down the downspot
* Test your drain system for blockage. Insert a garden hose into your downspot and let the water run for 5 minutes f ull blast. Check to see if the system can carryoff the water and that your house is not getting wet as the result of a broken pipe.
* Inspect the soil slope from the foundation. Water should run away from the foundation for at least half a meter. This will help eliminate the possiblitiy of water pooling against the foundation.
* Test for a water supply line leak or break. Check sinks for drips, toliets for leaky vavles, etc. Find the water meter normally at the curb and take an accurate reading. Wait 1-2 hours and check if the meter has changed while all water has been turned off.
* Check for water leaks where the pipes enter the house. Test basement walls for seepage.Tape a 30cm square piece of aluminum foil to the moisture prone wall making sure all sides are airtight. wait a few days and check the foil. If moisture is on the outside it is condensation, if it is on the inside it is seepage
What materials do you specialize in?
Rubberised liquid material
What fees and cost do you charge for?
Labour and materials
Do you work with a team?
Yes I have a team working with me.