South Africa - West Coast
Sitters4U - Sitters4U is seeking new applicants in the West Coast for Au pairs, Nannies and Babysitters, to apply for listing with us. Sitters4U is a locally based full service professional childcare placement agency, providing short and long term, part and fulltime placements of professional au pairs, home schooling teachers, tutors and babysitters, in all areas of Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria since 2007.
What qualifications would you recommend?
Our team consists of passionate and caring individuals who have a proven track record as dedicated, organised, friendly, energetic, creative, patient, active and nurturing people.
We are seeking candidates who have a minimum of a years professional childcare experience, we personally interview, reference and background check all of our staff, we require all applicants to complete a level 1 first aid which is SETA approved. Our team need to have their own vehicles, drivers license and a minimum of matric, with most holding childcare related tertiary qualification. If you are interested in applying for listing with us please send all of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply:
1. Your full CV in word document format
2. A certified copy of your ID
3. A certified copy of your Drivers License
4. A certified copy of your Matric certificate/NQF 4 or higher certification
5. Do you have a recent criminal clearance certificate (not older than 3 months)? If you do not have one please note you may still apply, however R 100 will be charged above the normal R 350 application fee to cover the order of your clearance certificate by Sitters4U which will take a maximum of 10 working days to clear.
6. Your written references (It is beneficial but not a necessity to have written references as we do contact all references
7. provided directly.)
8. We ask all candidates to complete a SETA approved level 1 first aid course. If you do not have one, you may still apply, and will have three months to complete this course.
9. Any other valid child care certificates.
10. A recent colour photo of yourself