Car LDV Kombi Trailer 4x4 Rentals
South Africa - Cape Town
Car LDV Kombi Trailer & 4x4 Rentals - We offer daily, weekly & monthly rentals.
Wide selection of neat and well-maintained vehicles.
Choose from 100/200kms free per day, additional kms are calculated at R2.50/km
We accept cash, electronic transfers, debit/credit cards or bank deposits
Passport / ID, Valid Drivers licence (English) or International Drivers, Proof of address (not older than 3-months)
A refundable deposit is also required upfront with the rental day(s)
What is your History in the Industry?
Saayman Car and Bakkie Hire are situated in 178 Main Road, Strand and have been servicing clients since 2008.
We offer different rental options for Cars, Light Delivery Vehicles (LDV), Kombis, Trailers and 4x4 vehicles.
What Types of Cars do you Rent out?
Manual or Automatic
Chevrolet Spark, VW Kombi (8-seater), VW Polo Vivo Sedan, VW Polo Vivo Hatchback, Honda Jazz Automatic, Toyota Hilux S/C P/U, Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4, Nissan Hardbody NP300, Mitsubishi Triton P/U and D/C, Isuzu D/C & Ford Ranger D/C.
What are your Fees per rental?
We offer 100/200kms free per day
Daily, weekly or monthly rates.
Additional drivers can be added, once off fee.
We have canopies for all our rental vehicles.
You can choose rates from (1-6 days), (7-20 days) or (21+ days)
4x4 Rentals - Minimum hire 4 days - unlimited kms
How does your rental car insurance work?
INSURANCE COVER / RENTAL VEHICLE ONLY
THE RENTAL VEHICLE ITSELF IS FULLY COVERED BY OUR INSURANCE, NO 3RD PARTY IS COVERED.THE INSURANCE
EXCESS PAYMENT IS R5 000.00.
OUR INSURANCE ONLY COVERS OUR RENTAL VEHICLE IN THE CASE OF THEFT OR ACCIDENT DAMAGE IF THE RENTER IS NOT AT FAULT.
THERE IS NO INSURANCE COVER WHAT SO EVER IF THE CONTRACT IS BREACHED IN Anyway AS MENTIONED UNDERNEATH.
Speeding is the major cause of accidents in Southern Africa. The relevant waiver OR insurance cover will not cover
any damage if any of the Gross Negligence Factors (see below) were not adhered to - in other words, the renter will become liable for the full value of the vehicle should any of the Gross Negligence factors apply to their accident.
1. Gross negligence
3. Driving under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances
4. Unauthorised persons driving the vehicle
5. Unauthorised cross border rentals
6. Not adhering to traffic, road and driving regulations
7. Unsuitable driving or road conditions i.e. gravel roads
8. No other vehicles involved in the collision unless exceptional circumstances apply
9. Not reporting the collision to Saayman Car & Bakkie Hire and the nearest Police Station within 12 hours.
10. Failure to obtain authorization from Saayman Car & Bakkie Hire to extend the pre- booked rental period
11. Failure in reporting the loss to Saayman Car & Bakkie Hire within 3 hours in the event of theft.
12. Failure to produce the vehicle keys in case of theft unless exceptional circumstances apply.
13. Failure to produce the vehicle radio/cd faceplate in a case of theft.
14. Not reporting the exact details of the last known location of the vehicle prior to the theft.
INSURANCE COVER / RENTAL VEHICLE & 3RD PARTY
THE RENTAL VEHICLE ITSELF IS FULLY COVERED BY OUR INSURANCE, AS WELL AS 3RD PARTY.
EXCESS PAYABLE R5 000.00
The following items are not covered by any of the waiver options.
1. Damage to glass, mirrors, windscreens, windows, tyres, batteries, hubcaps and rims
2. Towing costs and charges for Roadside Assistance (unless there was mechanical breakdown)
3. Damage to the undercarriage and/or damage caused by water
4. Damage due to driver negligence or where the vehicle was driven by an unauthorised driver
5. Single vehicle accidents, i.e. where no other vehicle, person, animal or object was involved
6. Damage caused through disobeying any traffic law
7. Damage or loss where incidents/accidents happened outside South African borders (unless authorised by
8. Damage or loss where the incidents/accidents are not properly reported within 12 hours.
9. Damage or loss where the vehicle has been used/driven in a way that harms our rights, or where speeding was
recorded during the contract period.
10. Damage or loss where the drivers license was invalid or endorsed
11. Damage or loss where the rental agreement was not properly extended.
12. Damage or loss where the vehicle is driven on unsuitable roads for the type of vehicle
13. NB: All damage occurring whilst the vehicle is driven on a gravel road will be at your own cost
15. Damage or loss where the vehicles lubricants (oil & water, etc.) have not been topped up
16. Damage to and loss of trailers and their contents
17. Any act of negligence
18. Any breach of the Standard Terms & Conditions of the Rental Agreement.
What kinds of jobs do you take on?
We have a wide spectrum of clients making use of our business
Handyman, Plumbers, Electricians, Landscaping, Painters, Garden Services, Building contractors, Panelbeaters
+27 21 853 6363